Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Adios 2014 - Howdy Ho, 2015!

Wow, it's been a heck of a year. I started a new job, said goodbye to a beloved pet, and...wait, what else did I do?

Oh yeah. I started this little spot on the web. :)

Because I'm a nerd, I have been keeping track of the most popular posts over the past year. Well, ladies and gents, in case you were curious and want to relive them in all of their glory, here they are:


No-Sew Kitchen Curtains - by a landslide! Who knew my frustration with ugly curtains coupled with my lack of sewing ability would lead so many peeps here?




Re-Upholstering a Chair - this was one ugly chair when I got it. Some fabric, scissors and a staple gun later, it's far more presentable.




Creating a Reclaimed Wood Shelf (aka - the West Elm Hack) - I have expensive taste, but am pretty dang frugal, which is a constant source of frustration. So, instead of just buying the West Elm shelf I wanted, I made one.



Addressing the elephant in the room: I know I've been MIA lately. Work and the holidays have really sucked up a lot of my time. Oh, and a little secret project I can't share any info on yet (no, I'm not pregnant - we're happy to be One and Done for the foreseeable future). I'm hoping I can share more details soon, so please keep your fingers and toes crossed that it works out.

I'm no good at keeping resolutions, so I'm not going to proudly proclaim any. Really, being better is an ongoing process that doesn't need the start of a new year to kickstart. That's my excuse philosophy and I'm sticking to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment